We’ll Build Your Professional WordPress Website in
Five Easy and Affordable Steps
- Check out our Sample Sites to get an idea of what is possible with your new website.
- Look around at other sites in your demographic and take any notes about things you like or dislike. Make sure to note the website addresses!
- Choose one of our templates that appeals to you or fits your needs best. Don’t worry if there are only a couple – they are HIGHLY customizable and only used as examples. We’ll be adding more all the time, and no site will be identical anyhow.
- Upon completing order and payment via our secure Paypal gateway, you will be redirected to a form to upload all of your content we will need to build your new website.
- The list of items we will ask for is:
- Complete contact information
- Your Gmail address (needed for the Event Calendar)
- Your desired domain name choices
- Your Hosting account information (if you have it)
- Your Google analytics information (if you have it)
- The bio/about text for the Author
- A headshot/photo for the Author
- The book synopsis/about text for the Book
- A photo/graphic of the Book Cover
- List of links to be included on your website (i.e, Amazon, blogs you love, etc.)
- The sample chapter/text to be read in the audio sample (limit 2,000 words)
- Blog categories (if applicable)
- Text/photos for any Additional Book pages ordered
- Photos or URLs for Book Cover Design inspiration (if ordered)
- Any other notes, photos or files relating to your new website design
If you have any trouble obtaining any of these items or have any questions about what we are asking for, please feel free to contact us!
- Once you’ve assessed your needs and collected your list of desirables, go to our Order Form and make your selections.
- You will be prompted to submit payment via a secure Paypal gateway. You don’t need to have a Paypal account to order, all major credit cards are accepted!
- You should be redirected to our New Site Content submission form, but if you’re not, look for the Payment Confirmation in your email. A link to the form will be included.
- Head over to that page and upload your content! If you’d like a preview of what the form looks like, you can find it here.
- Your information will be transmitted securely via our SSL protected servers. Please allow us 24 hours to go through all the information, then we will contact you to schedule a conversation.
- Next we will contact you by email and schedule a conversation or meeting to review and plan.
- We will either plan a phone call or an in-person meeting, if you prefer, to go over all your content, talk about your audience, make some styling decisions, and set a timeline.
- We will also confirm the details of your hosting and other accounts. Don’t worry if you don’t have them set up yet. We aren’t expecting many people to have this, and we will help you secure any of the accounts you may need.
- We have this process pretty streamlined, so after this conversation, we should have all we need to dig in and build your new site.
- Now we go to work! We take all the content, notes and technical information and style, code and format it into your new website.
- We’ll keep you informed along the way and of course, we’ll contact you with any questions that arise.
- Provided we have the total content at this point, you can expect your new website to be delivered and ready for launch in about 7-10 days.